Bella M: Martha Dominguez (@princessmarthad)
"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different" --Coco Chanel
Well, Ladies…what can I say about myself??? I try not to take myself too seriously and enjoy life (but I'm a Capricorn so sometimes I can't help it). I am living in fabulous Miami Beach and spending the summers in Europe…so I like to think that makes me a bit international, at least in my mind ;)
I have two long haired Chihuahuas that I absolutely adore and an equally adorable husband that I love. I am a creative person and for me that includes loving music, appreciating art, enjoying photography, getting caught up in a good book and of course, admiring/wearing/designing fashion.
Fashion and personal style are truly art forms. They encompass so much of someone's personality without them having to say one word.
My style would be best described as classically pretty. I enjoying the trends, but what I really use to guide my style is the way I feel in the clothes. My objective is to feel pretty, confident and original because we all know...if you feel good, you look good.
Also, if it’s got sparkle, embellishments, sequins or crystals chances are I will try it on…what can I say, I like shiny things ;)
The five beauty things that I can’t live without are:
1) My Clarisonic Skin Brush- I absolutely love my face after cleaning with this miracle tool! Also, it helps your products actually do what they claim because you’re pores are open and cleaned.
2) My Lancome Renergie Eclat Multi-Life tinted moisturizer- Great not only for fighting wrinkles but evens out complexion and color imperfection. Perfect for everyday!
3) Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara- When I am just running out the door, I can add a quick coat of this and feel polished…even without a full face of makeup on.
4) My Spornette boar bristles brush- Because I have wavy hair, I need a strong (yet gentle) brush to use for my frequent blow-outs. This brush pampers my hair and gives me beautiful shine.
5) My Creed Original Santal perfume- I absolutely adore this masculine smelling perfume. It’s woodsy, exotic and for me, absolutely chic. I use it when I want to stand out in a sea of overly sweet perfumes.
Well, Ladies, I hope this has given you a chance to get to know me better. I am so happy to be able to do this blog and give a bit of myself to all of you.
Thanks for your support, words of encouragement and patience as we grow into an even better blog everyday. We do this because we love it and we hope it shows in our work. If you'd like to reach me directly, you can do so by emailing me at email@example.com
Bella B: Biljana Tipsarevic ( @BTipsarevic)
"Life isn't about finding yourself! Life is about CREATING YOURSELF!" ---George Bernard Shaw
Ladies, I will try to introduce myself in short notice, other things you will be able to get trough my writing and trends that I like.
Although I finished University of Technical sciences, my hunger for fashion and creativity needed to be expressed through writing this blog and by attending my design school. I love to design clothes, it has been my passion since I can remember.
I am currently living with my adorable husband all around the world….literally. Spending time with my sisters and friends is very important to me, because we have a hilarious time together. I am happy to have really true great friends and fabulous sisters. Here are few more things that I really enjoy doing: playing the piano, watching ballet, skiing and playing tennis. A good book is something that I always have in my bag, love historical books and Philippa Gregory is my favourite writer.
I like to dress very feminine and elegant. One of the sentence that I love is : Never fit a dress to the body but train the body to fit the dress :-).
For me, style is fashion but it also is the way you live your life. The way you act, react and conduct yourself in your personal and professional choices. On the top of the priorities list in my life are expanding knowledge, thinking positive, smiling, appreciating life and people around me.
Happiness and smiles are the best anti aging care, but there are some cosmetic products that I like very much and using them most of the time:
1. Camomile labello, using it since I was a child, so I am emotional connected to it :-)
2. Kérastase Chroma Sensitive balm - it is an anti-fading cleansing balm which reduces friction on the hair fiber. Hair is healthy and color looks fresh for very long time.
3. La Prairie Essence Cristalline Dermo Caviar - very nice formula for healthy looking skin.
4. Since I am spending lot of time on the Sun, during year, I am using Biotherm Sun protection milk with citrus fragrance.
5.Killian "Beyond the love" perfume - smells sweet, soft and seductive, I am addicted to this fragrance.
Thanks for your support and kind words, we will continue growing and improve every day and I am happy that we can share that with you.
Please feel free to tell us your thoughts and interests. If you'd like to reach me personally, you can do so at firstname.lastname@example.org